Gone are the days of simply choosing a vacant commercial lot and opening a self-storage complex. SAFStor, Inc. believes in meeting the needs of customers while providing a consistent return-on-investment with each property. That’s why each targeted market is heavily scrutinized before selection. By using the latest technology, data, and our own proprietary software, SAFStor, Inc. is able to provide a comprehensive picture of each project before work begins.
The outlook for self-storage facilities in 2018 remains strong, as broader economic momentum supports household formation and consumption.
- Stafford, VA 70,500 sq. ft.
- Nashville, TN 86,000 sq. ft.
- Dallas, TX 90,000 sq. ft
- Houston, TX 65,000 sq. ft.
- Atlanta, GA 72,300 sq. ft.
- Orlando, FL 81,200 sq. ft.
- St. Petersburg, FL 80,000 sq. ft.
- Pembroke Pines, FL 93,000 sq. ft.
- Glen Burnie, MD 70,500 sq. ft.
- Windsor Mill, MD 86,000 sq. ft.
- Alexandria, VA 90,000 sq. ft.
- Baltimore, MD (Dundalk) 65,000 sq. ft.
- Baltimore, MD (Nottingham) 72,300 sq. ft.
- Charlottesville, VA 81,200 sq. ft.
- Atlanta, GA 80,000 sq. ft.
- San Antonio, TX 93,000 sq. ft.
- New Orleans, LA 85,000 sq. ft.
- Lake Worth, FL 81,200 sq. ft.